Maximize your

Experts in building, developing, and creating growth in integrated online stores.

We help you with

  • Planning and strategy
  • Implementation and integration
  • Growth and continuous improvements
Makimer hjelper deg med å øke konverteringene i din nettbutikk

e-commerce expert

We help you choose the right solution. Maksimer is a certified partner for WooCommerce and Litium Commerce Cloud. We are also integration partners for several Nordic ERP systems, for example. Visma and Microsoft Business Central. And have an active partnership with key solutions for powering e-commerce.

Woocommerce e-handels-plattform. Logo.
Litium e-handelsplattform. Logo.


Bring fraktløsning. Logo.
Facebook annonsering. Logo.
Søkemotoroptimalisering med Google. Logo.
Fraktløsning med Helthjem. Logo.
Betalingsløsning med Klarna. Logo.
Betalingsløsning med Nets. Logo.
Fraktløsning med Porterbuddy. Logo.
Fraktløsning med PostNord. Logo.
Betalingsløsning med kort fra Stripe. Logo.
Mobilbetaling med Vipps. Logo.
ERP- og økonomisystem med Visma. Logo.
Logo til Dintero betalingsløsning
krokedil logo
mediebruket logo
Feed PIM løsning logo
iSYS - Integrasjonssystemer AS logo

E-commerce partner for successful brands

  • Linda Johansen

    Linda Johansen

    The online store of the year for two consecutive years, a rapidly growing online store.

  • SimpleDose


    Avoid queues at the pharmacy – built with WooCommerce.

  • Hillesvåg Ullvarefabrikk

    Hillesvåg Ullvarefabrikk

    Hillesvåg Ullvarefabrikk has experienced substantial growth in revenue year after year, aided in part by a state-of-the-art online store.

  • Kellox


    WooCommerce online store with over 1 million products for both land and sea.

  • Xplora


    “We have been a customer of Maksimer for almost two years, and we are very satisfied with their focus on finding good solutions and the accessibility they provide for us at XPLORA Mobile.”

  • Enklere Liv

    Enklere Liv

    WordPress online store with WooCommerce as the e-commerce solution.

Vi skreddersyr e-handelsløsninger. Illustrasjon.



Specialized in creating efficient, integrated, and automated online stores.



Long and good experience in integrating your business systems with e-commerce.

Vi integrerer ERP- og økonomisystemer med din e-handelsløsning. Illustrasjon.
Vi hjelper deg med bedre synlighet i organiskesøk. Illustrasjon.


Growth Marketing

We help you increase the revenue in your online store through SEM, SEO, and CRO.


E-commerce manager for hire

Get access to one of our experienced e-commerce managers without hiring one full-time.

Lei en nettbutikkekspert på deltid. Illustrasjon.

Do you have a new project or do you need to do something with your existing online store?


See all

  • Maksimer AS is the new majority owner of Mediebruket AS

    The shareholders of Mediebruket AS have sold 51% of the company’s shares to Maksimer AS. The remaining 49% is owned by the five employees of Mediebruket. – Joining forces closely with Maksimer in this way is a strategic move primarily aimed at expanding our range of services. Currently, we offer website development of all sizes.…

  • Norlux Increases Efficiency on Its Websites with E-commerce Expertise from Maksimer

    Norlux, en innovativ ledende leverandør av komplette belysningsløsninger i Norden, hadde utfordringer med å videreutvikle sine fire nettsider.

  • What is a PIM System?

    Product information can make the difference between a customer buying your product or not. Therefore, it’s essential to invest time and resources in creating high-quality product information when presenting your products online. Product experience is the most crucial factor in creating a positive customer experience on your website, as shown by several studies. Studies also…

  • How we used ChatGPT to optimize 10k products on a WooCommerce online store

    See how we used ChatGPT to optimize 10,000 products in one of our customer’s WooCommerce online stores.

  • 5 Tips for Success: How to Achieve the Best Integration Between Your ERP System and Online Store

    If you’re engaged in both physical and online commerce, a robust ERP system is essential for managing your finances. Additionally, you naturally need a solid e-commerce solution tailored to your needs. Beyond this, having an integration that tightly links these two systems is a significant advantage, reducing the need for manual tasks and tedious routines.…

  • The Product Manager at Vipps explains the benefits of Vipps Checkout

    Vipps Checkout is a payment solution that can handle the entire payment process on your online store. Vipps aims to simplify payments at every stage, even when shopping online. Soon, Vipps Checkout will also be available beyond the borders of Norway. – The major advantage of Vipps Checkout is that it provides a complete payment…